Muay Thai Kickboxing is often called the Science Of Eight Limbs, why is this?
It relies mainly on eight points of contact: each of the hands, elbows, knees, and shins. This is the very aspect that separates the sport from other forms of martial arts. Incredible class that will push you past your limits in a fun and friendly environment.
You can try our our Muay Thai Kickboxing program for 30 days absolutely free!
What is the difference between Muay Thai and other martial arts?
The difference between Muay Thai and all the other martial arts is the fact that Muay Thai is so simple and yet so effective. An individual can train Muay Thai and combine it with any other martial art or sport. It is the national sport of Thailand and is used in the military and the secret service. The beauty of this sport is it reaches everyone at their own level. Whether you are coming off the street to improve fitness and learn a new skill or you are competing at a professional level, Muay Thai is phenomenal training for both. And we can provide both options through our Fundamental Muay Thai Program and Advanced Muay Thai Program.
Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu are the best martial art combinations MMA (Mixed Martial Art) people are using. In the stand up, there is no martial art better than Muay Thai and in Jiu-Jitsu there are no better martial arts on the ground. The combination of these two martial arts are powerful and effective, whether you want to gain fitness and a skill, or compete more seriously, this art is for everyone at all levels of fitness and experience.
Because Muay Thai is incredibly challenging physically and mentally, it has been called the ‘King of Martial Arts’ for this reason. The sport itself is over 2,000 years old, it carries with it incredible history, teaches respect and discipline, and most importantly pushes you to your limits.
BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR Muay Thai PROGRAM IN CORONA
- Total body workout: MUAY THAI is a high-aerobic workout that uses every muscle group in the body. Your stamina, muscle tone, flexibility, balance and strength will all improve through martial arts.
- Healthy lifestyle: Due to the total-body nature of a MUAY THAI KICKBOXING workout, tons of calories are burned during every class. However, you’ll also find that your natural eating signals become better regulated, so food cravings will disappear and you’ll eat less as a result.
- Train at your own pace: (No experience required), our coaches will help you, no matter the age, sex or fitness level so that you realize all of the benefits of Muay Thai Kickboxing.
- Self confidence: Due to the goal setting, positive encouragement and respect for values that are part of all martial arts programs, the greatest benefit usually reported by Muay Thai students in Corona is greater self-confidence. You become more comfortable in all situations – whether you’re in danger or simply doing a task that takes you beyond your comfort zone — and you’ll discover you can accomplish anything you set your mind to.
- Workout with a purpose: you will never be bored. Our coaches are high energy and keep everything fun!
- Improved cardiovascular health: Research has found that the only real way to improve the status of the cardiovascular system is by participating in activities that stress the heart, such as Muay Thai Corona.
- Weight loss: A one hour session of moderate intensity Muay Thai can burn up to 500 calories.
- Muscle tone: By participating in Muay Thai class in Corona, you can greatly improve the amount of muscle mass you have in your body. The higher your muscle mass, the higher your metabolic demands will be, and subsequently the more calories you will burn each day, thereby helping prevent obesity and promote weight loss. High levels of muscle mass also lead to increased agility, thereby preventing falls as you age.
- Better mood: Researchers have found that participating in a regular exercise routine is one of the best ways to improve your mood. Performing Muay Thai is not only a good way to relieve stress and frustration, but may actually help to make you happier. The endorphins released by physical activity appear to be active in your body for as many as four hours after exercise.
Come train with us.
If you have trained before, come try our Muay Thai classes in Corona for 30 day free! If this is your first time training, contact us to book a free introductory class and we will show you the basics and get you started.
Our Fundamental Muay Thai Program is designed to implement the foundations of Muay Thai kickboxing in the students, for those who have never trained before and for those who just want to improve their fitness. The focus of this program is strength, cardio, fitness, and of course a great workout while having keeping the mind engaged.