Do You Want To Compete?
Do You Want To WIN Brazilian Jiu Jitsu And Grappling Tournaments?
If this are your goals pay attention because im gonna tell you why Pacific Top Team Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Corona is the BEST option for people just like you who want to test themselves but most importantly,
have a burning desire to WIN Grappling Competitions.
Pacific Top Team Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu & Mixed Martial Arts Academy has guided many individuals just like yourself to get in great shape, become more confident and disciplined, learn Brazilian Jiu-jitsu & Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), and be part of the #1 Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts Academy in Corona, CA (whether they want to become a fighter or not). Learn what we can do for you by giving our proven program a shot for 30 Days 100% FREE!
Our competition team program is perfect for the competitive athlete that is looking to take his or her game to the next level.
This program focuses on Jiu Jitsu as a sport and is geared toward getting our competitors ready for tournaments. It features hand on coaching that will help each student find and develop his or her personal skills.
Meet our head instructor, Juan Pablo Garcia
Professor JP, as his friends and students affectionately call him, started training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Ecuador and after a couple of years he felt he needed more instruction and competition than was available, which motivated him to travel in search of learn more and specialize in the Gentle Art. He helped develop BJJ in Latin America, has traveled for many years teaching classes and seminars, competing, and training all over the world in countries like Ecuador, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Germany and throughout the USA.
HERE SOME OF PROFESSOR JUAN P GARCIA TITLES:
- Primer Vale todo “COPA BIDOKAN” Peso Leve CHAMPION (Year 2.000) Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Absolute VALE TODO Tournament CHAMPION (Year 2.002 - 2003)Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Multiple times NAGA (NORTH AMERICA GRAPPLING ASSOCIATION) CHAMPION.
- Bahia Open SILVER Bs As – Argentina
- PANAMERICAN INTERNATIONALS “GRAPPLING DIVISION” GI & NO-GI CHAMPION MIAMI- FLORIDA
- Won 3 Submission only matches at the Gracie OPEN in the late 90s
- 16 man Absolute Championship “Best of the Best” SILVER Albuquerque, New Mexico
- GRACIE WORLDS SILVER MEDALIST
- Multiple times International Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation (IBJJF) Champion.
- Multiple Times North American Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation Champion.
- SJJIF WORLDS CHAMPIONSHIP BRONZE MEDALIST - 2015
- Owner & Head Instructor at Pacific Top Team Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Corona with Affiliations in Germany, Chile, Ecuador and Nicaragua.
- Pioner of BJJ in Ecuador - Organized the first Brazilian Jiu Jitsu & NO GI Competitions in the Country.
The above may be an impressive background, but in reality, what Professor JP has done personally doesn’t have all that much to do with making you good. This isn’t about Juan Pablo Garcia – this is about YOU and YOUR goals and YOUR dreams.
WHEN YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE CORRECT PLACE TO TRAIN YOU NEED TO ASK A COUPLE QUESTIONS.
Our competition team classes feature hard drilling, competitive sparring, and conditioning.
WE CONTINUE TO GROW OUR SYSTEM BY BRINGING THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INSTRUCTION TO THE ACADEMY BY SEMINARS AND JIU JITSU CONNECTION SUPER ROLLING EVENTS WHERE OUR ATHLETES GET A LOT OF EXPOSURE TO NEW TECHNIQUE AND SPARRING.
LATEST SEMINARS AT PACIFIC TOP TEAM CORONA
Lucas Barbosa "THE HULK"
Atos Super Star Lucas "HULK" Barbosa
WE TAKE PRIDE ON OUR MISSION OF MAKING THE WEAK STRONGER!
Some Of Our Students Success Stories:
- First German to win the SJJIF World Jiu Jitsu Absolute Tournament.
-No Gi World Champion
- Head instructor in affiliation in Germany.
Enter Your Info Below & Get: √ Free 30 Days Training, √ Free Uniform, √ Free Fitness Evaluation, √ Free 1 on 1 Private Lesson!
Kimberly Pruyssers: Kim is a single mom of 4 working full time who joined is has been a part of a our Competition program since 2015. Through training in our Competition Program, Kim now is a World Champion in the SJJIF weight and Absolute, Jiu Jitsu World League Champion weight and Absolute, IBJJF Panamerican Silver Medalist to name a few. She earn her Purple in less than 3 years and has become the Women Only Jiu Jitsu Program's Head Coach at Pacific Top Team Corona.