A new year always brings about a lot of talk about New Years Resolutions or commonly you hear the phase "New Year, New Me". Let's be real, you are not going to change who you are in one day, nor should a new year make you have to become a radically different person. I like to think of a New year as a good assessment point on how the last year went and how you would like your next year to look.....and not just for the month of January. Think of it as setting up a new set of goals and maybe that means starting a new Activity! Here is 6 Reasons Why Jiu Jitsu should be at the top of the list of things you should be doing in 2018!
1. Full Body workout/Great form of exercise to keep you moving and fit or to help with weight loss
2. Self Defense! Everyone should have some self defense skills and should be training them regularly
3. Learn something new!
4. Join a team and meet new people!
5. Stress Reliever from everyday life!
6. Build Confidence that will translate over into ever area of your life!